Finance Manager, Omagh, 1 year contract, Salary £30k - £35k
Your new company
You will work for a leading specialist company who provide their services/products to clients on a global scale.
Your new role
As Finance Manager you will support the Finance Director and will play a vital role in ensuring that the Finance Department continues to support the business going forward. You will have the ability to manage your own workload with minimal supervision and be able to work on your own initiative making the correct decisions with little hesitation. Duties will include: contribute to the strategic planning, financial management and take ownership of the day to-day running of the finance function; assist in the preparation of monthly management and financial accounts; ensure timely compliance with all US parent company reporting timeframes and requirements; ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements; assist the Finance Director with wider corporate objectives; liaise with auditors and other external financial/ government bodies; lead and develop the Finance Team to ensure that the current level of high professional standards continue to be achieved and maintained; work closely with other departments to ensure that all Finance standards, processes, policies and procedures are being adhered to and abide by all Health and Safety Policies and Regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA Accountant.
- A minimum of two years post qualification experience gained within business / industry, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of managing a team with the ability to ensure their underlying development objectives are monitored and assessed on a regular basis.
- Proficiency and accuracy in financial accounting & reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit.
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, and monthly reporting.
- High degree of IT literacy, including the Microsoft suite.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work both pro-actively and reactively with others to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines.
- Good people management skills.
- Strong systems knowledge and in-depth experience of an integrated financial reporting package (i.e. ERP system) - previous working experience of Epicor an advantage.
- Experience of internal controls/auditing.
- Previous exposure and knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements
What you'll get in return
You will work for a leading manufacturing company who industry leaders, you will be offered a competitive salary and will gain valuable experience with a company working on a global scale.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Finance Manager
- Management Accountant
- Company Accountant