Blackwaters is recruiting a newly created position within an exciting and innovative technology business within the heart of Farnborough.
The business has gone from strength to strength with plans to expand further within the UK and overseas thanks the the development in the industry and the on-boarding of a new acquisition.
This role will develop as the business does and give the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop their own skill set as well as become a pivotal part of the companies plans and expansion.
The Finance Director will require support in all areas of the business and key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the new UK based entity
- Assist with JV and all partnering with overseas entities
- All aspects of finance management - Month end requirement, budgeting, forecasting, analysis
- Commercial understanding of the business
- Cost management, cash flow forecasting
- Being able to pitch in at a granular level as well as work across all of the finance function as required by the business
This role would suit someone who has experience with ERP systems, project management and legal understanding of grant funding.
The successful candidate will be
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Relevant post qualification experience
- Hand on experience - willingness to do all that's required
- Very strong Excel skills, Xero also advantageous though not a necessity
- Cash Flow
- Financial Controller