A unique not-for-profit organisation operating in the education sector is seeking a qualified Commercial Finance Manager to manage the finances for the organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage all day-to-day finance activities, as well as supporting the Finance Director with business development and financial strategy. The Finance Manager is responsible for managing a bookkeeper and Procurement Coordinator. The finance team is responsible for the production of management accounts and financial accounts along with detailed management information reports for the Chief Executive and Board.
As a relatively new organisation the Finance Manager will also be responsible for identifying improvement potential across systems, processes and controls and will project manage the change works required.
This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to build on their finance skills, they may be new to managing teams and are looking for a step-up in responsibility.
Who we are looking for:
- A fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Confident working across both management and financial accounts with demonstrable experience producing both
- Exposure to working in a commercial finance team would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic individual who enjoys identifying efficiencies to save time and/or money
- Exposure to project accounting would be useful
Candidates from all industry backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- Finance business partner