Highly regarded company based near Penzance, Cornwall are looking to recruit a permanent Finance Manager. Applications are welcomed from candidates who are preferably ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, although candidates who are currently working at this level and who are qualified by experience will be considered.
The successful candidate will;
- Provide insightful management information to the senior management team,
- Responsible for the identification, improvement and implementation of financial controls,
- Manage aspects of the company treasury function through the preparation of cash flow forecasts,
- Preparation and monitoring of departmental budgets,
- Identify and develop areas of improvement within the finance department and the Group
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of the year end accounts process and liaising with the Group's auditors,
- Participating in the strategic management of the company, with the support of the CFO,
- Line management of the accounting support team, including review and maintenance of customer receivables, creditors and payroll.
The role requires a talented and exceptionally technical individual who has the drive, enthusiasm and motivation to support the ongoing development of this fast-growing business. The successful candidate will have a track record of creating, delivering and improving management information, whilst showing strong core accounting knowledge including group consolidations.
- Financial Controller
- Financial Forecasting
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job