A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a fully qualified Finance Manager / Management Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA) to join a household name based in their brand-new office in Liverpool City Centre. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is seeking to move up the finance and accountancy ladder and develop their career into a financial controller.
This fast-paced business has very exciting plans in place to further expand their finance division across the country. If you are a passionate individual, willing to work independently and are able to commercially articulate financial reporting and key controls this is the job for you.
£35,000 - £40,000
You will focus on:
• Month end management accounts and quarterly forecasting.
• Accruals, prepayments and reconciliations
• Management of the relationship with external auditors during the statutory accounts process.
• Provide accounting advice on commercial arrangements under consideration
• Support and maintaining the accounts system
• Assisting with audits and hoc projects
What’s in it for you?
- Join a well-established business with a wealth of career progression
- Strong benefits package.
- Fully qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA etc)
- Significant working experience of Finance systems in a business environment
- Experience of developing accounting and financial systems and processes.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounts