Finance Manager - Performance
My client is a innovative every growing business based close to Heathrow, they offer strong career progression and diverse experience in terms of sectors. My client have a open and approachable culture and are currently looking for a Performance Manager to join their team,
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning & Performance, the Financial Performance Manager position is a crucial role within the central finance team, responsible for leading management performance reporting across my clients business.
It would suit an individual who is a motivated and positive self-starter, with a passion for continuous improvement.
Critically, the Performance Manager will need to build excellent relationships across Finance and the wider business to ensure high-quality, timely and consistent reporting of financial and non-financial performance to Executives, the Board and Shareholders.
This will require sophisticated stakeholder management and confidence to operate across multiple teams. Several external factors add to the complexity of this role therefore the successful candidate is likely to be working within FP&A and be ready to manage a direct report.
- Overall ownership of consolidated monthly management reporting process for delivery to Exec, Board and Shareholders
- Setup, manage and improve monthly reporting processes, including; consolidated balance sheet reviews, bridge analysis, risks & opportunities
- FP&A point of contact for External Reporting and Investor relations, providing insight and narrative for External Press releases
- Financial review of performance and impact on the business bonus schemes
- Deliver regular Exec-level reporting across the business, that is high quality, concise and insightful Investment and benefits tracking to ensure reconciliation of impacts across the business
- Drive and lead various process improvements and system implementation projects relating to the performance process
- Effectively partner with Heads of Finance, finance managers and analysts, to drive high quality and consistent submissions
- Providing ad hoc support and analysis to the Head of Financial Planning & Performance and the Finance Director
- Display excellent leadership by managing, motivating and developing direct reports
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Experience managing relationships with Senior Stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience within financial planning and analysis roles
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must, including strong financial modelling
- Ability to present and explain financial information at all levels of management
- Highly analytical with the ability to influence, challenge and implement continuous improvement
- Hands-on practical approach to providing guidance and direction in a challenging and dynamic business environment
- Self-motivated, disciplined and with exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple workloads
- Outstanding customer communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job