We are currently working with a global media and entertainment company who are seeking a Commercial Finance Manager to join their developing finance team. As the Commercial Finance Manager for the business you will take responsibility for preparing the management reports, providing analysis and insight across the group for the business to senior stakeholders and running a small of analysts .
Your key responsibilities for this Finance Manager role will include;
- Completing Monthly and Quarterly Management reports providing analysis and commentary
- Prepare and present budgets and forecasts including business case insights
- Review new business trading models and terms of trade to model impact to the business
- Manage the month end accounting for trading partner costs
- Drive process improvements
- Manage the analyst finance teams ensuring deadlines are met
Your key skills required for this Finance Manager role will include
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or Equivalent)
- Proven knowledge of providing insight and analysis within a commercial environment
- A clear communicator at all levels and a real team player
- Proven Excel usage and knowledge of SAP would be beneficial.
- A problem solver, capable of working within an ever changing workplace
- Media/ Marketing or Retail accounting background would be beneficial
This is an opportunity to join a global company, who look after their staff with an excellent benefits package and this role will include a car allowance on top of the base salary and a bonus scheme.
- Finance Manager
- Qualified Accountant
- Top 4