Finance Manager - International Automotive Distributor
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for a Finance Manager to grow a rapidly expanding automotive distributor.
Our client is equity back and has grown 15 times over in size in the past year - mainly via acquisitions. They currently dominate the European market and are looking to do so on an international scale in the next few years.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Investor Relations, your duties will include:
- Perform various financial accounting and reporting tasks to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Account for and process financial statements and reports under supervision to accurately reflect the company's financial results and ensure compliance with applicable regulatory standards.
- Contribute to the preparation and analysis of management reporting information to support and inform management decisions with regards to financial planning, control and performance management processes.
- Consolidation of management accounts for the Group.
- Assist on special projects including acquisitions, funding strategies and integration of new businesses.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and priorities.
- Assist with the preparation of HMRC tax submissions.
- Provide support for Group financial statement consolidation process.
- Responsibility for the two UK holding company standalone financial statements.
- Oversight and management of the outsourced accounting relationship for the two UK holding companies.
- Review of holding company ledgers, management accounts and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations in conjunction with outsourced accounting function.
- Formalise accounting processes and related policies for the UK companies.
- Liaise with PwC re annual corporation tax returns, providing analysis as required.
- Support UK transfer pricing review.
- Review UK VAT returns prepared by outsourced accounting function.
- Support pricing analyst in preparation of UK procurement related sales invoices to manufacturers.
- Support central UK procurement function re credit control for the procurement related sales invoices.
- Liaison with external payroll provider providing necessary inputs re new starters, revised tax codes etc.
- Annual P11D production process.
- Liaison with outsourced accounting function re UK expense related processing and payments.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or overseas equivalent
- 3 years post qualified experience in a similar role
- Experience working in large organisations
- Available on short notice
- Competitive rate/salary
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Chance to join rapidly growing organisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'