This leading Retailer having gone through substantial growth via acquisition in the last 18 months is looking for a Finance Manager with a strong Business Partnering bias to carry out the following role:
- Analysis of station performance, including understanding customer make up and trends and identifying opportunities to improve revenue performance, as well as analysing fixed and variable costs to insure businesses are maximising profitability.
- Business Partnering with Bases, to ensure Risks and Opportunities identified before the event, and are documented in a weekly flash report used by Senior Stakeholders within EMEA and USA
- Work alongside the FP&A Manager to define and deliver information requirements for senior management. Financial analysis including KPIs and KPI development to enable management to understand business performance and make informed decisions. Produce consolidated data for quarterly reviews, including executive presentation of results.
- Take ownership of Budgeting and Forecasting for all bases . Work with bases to ensure all costs and revenues are accounted for. Ensure that the finance processes are mapped to the operation where possible to enable effective monitoring of costs and revenues per volume driver.
- Work with Finance colleagues to ensure month end processes are completed to required standard within specified deadlines. To include ownership of key tasks within the month end schedule and improve processes
Desirable Experience from the Applicant:
- Budgeting/Forecasting Experience, of a large chunk of a P&L, not just one section of one department
- Business Partnering Experience, effective in managing Non-Financial Stakeholder
- Financial Pack Creation, experience in pulling data into concise helicopter commentary to be used by senior stakeholders.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job