Are you a Finance Manager?
Are you looking for a role starting immediately?
Head of Finance - The Role
This exciting position has a broad, varied and challenging remit and as a part of the leadership team is regarded as a key, strategic and pivotal position within the company.
Key duties include:
- Full responsibility for financial division across the business.
- Group reporting remit, working with HO to provide regular reports and forecasts for the business.
- Strong commercial remit, providing financial insight, supporting sales, project pricing and strategy.
- Management, leadership, mentoring and development of a team.
- Reporting to CEO, working in partnership with leadership team to provide insightful and rigorous financial data and forecasts.
As Head of Finance you will be:
- A supportive and innovative manager with excellent team development skills.
- Fully aware of SAGE 200
- You will also enjoy working to deadlines, working on ad-hoc internal business/departmental projects with a vision for implementing change.
- You will be either a part qualified with significant experience in similar roles and agreement to continue to qualified status, or fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA accountant with at least 5 years PQE.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a great organisation that can offer long-term security and the opportunity to work within a dynamic team environment.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.