The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner role for a Leading Consultancy Business based in Hertfordshire. This is a fast-growth global business that prides itself on its staff development and promotion of a family feel culture.
As Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner this role will work alongside their Group Financial Controller and Group CFO and will provide commercial support and analysis around clients, products and services. They will have responsibility for preparing and reporting monthly management accounts and financial analysis to facilitate decision making whilst managing a team.
- The Preparation of budgets and forecasts for the regional business whilst working closely with the Regional Head and Group Financial Controller.
- The preparation of monthly management accounts for the regional business, including related reconciliations, accruals and prepayments for inclusion in consolidated results.
- Overseeing Regional Finance processes such as customer billing, credit control, accounts payable and intercompany accounts activities.
- Preparation and analysis of ad hoc reports as and when required
- Ability to think commercially whilst successfully contributing to regional performance outside of the core duties
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional with a breadth of Finance Manager experience. They will have proven Leadership and Management skills and be able to drive business profitability whilst supporting commercial decision making. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role so candidates must be able to start immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job