Business Partner | Wholesale | Retail | International Business |Fast Growth
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Fantastic discounts + many many more!
London | Work from home | HO - you choose!
We are very excited to be partnering with this exceptional Global dominator for contemporary style whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy! Not only have they achieved being a name known in every Country, they are just about to launch a handful of very impressive collections to make a bang in the current ever changing fashion designs!
What will you be doing?
- You will play a key part for future growth. Lead the acquisition evaluation for all new opportunities within the Global Wholesale channel.
- Drive the roll out of the new Franchise standard contractual terms arrangements, tracking adherence across the European estate.
- Partner Heads of Territory as part of the annual sales planning process, reviewing past performance and building sales plans for the future
- Owner of the Wholesale capital expenditure budget
- Owner of the business development approval process, ensuring all stakeholders are informed
- Ensure the pipeline includes status update on all in-flight deals and opportunity is fully understood from a commercial, financial, contractual and brand point of view
- Lead the modelling and appraisal for all new business opportunities. Including market expansions, distributor agreements and renewals, licence deals, new terms agreements
- Lead the Joint Business Planning process, reviewing partner submissions to draw conclusions and drive the decision making process. Complete business planning models to fully understand future opportunities
- Present new business opportunities in an engaging and impactful way to drive approval and action. Submit slide decks for Head of Global Operations to present at the Exec committees for sign off
- Go to person to aid the commercial decision making process
- Owner of the annual sales review and planning process - partnering Heads of Territory to understand market performance to support future growth aspirations and plans
- Unlocking future growth opportunities - e.g. commercials for department store expansions, specialist growth
- Ad hoc commercial evaluations and presentations - e.g. marketplace resellers
- Set up and lead the Franchise stores tactical opening and renewal planning process ensuring a sound understanding of where and when new stores will be launching.
- Scope 'the role of the franchise store' in terms of distribution and brand presence, working with Retail and Property divisions
- Lead the review of the Franchise commercial operating model
- Lead the new Franchisee standardised contractual terms roll out across Europe, identifying renewal dates, tracking adherence, keeping all stakeholders informed
- Lead the new and renewal Franchise stores modelling, appraisal and approval process
- Present new franchise opportunities to drive approval and action. Submit slide decks for Head of Global Operations to present at the Property Exec committees for sign off
What we need from you
- Wholesale or Retail background or have previously worked in Commercial or a Financial role
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to happily dig deep into Data to present it clearly to non-finance partners
- You are happiest setting process, having a plan, creating models and building impactful presentations to guide actions and drive commercial decision making
- Previous experience with financial or commercial modelling, and experience of business processes and planning
- Proactive, driven and commercially aware
- A positive and enthusiastic person
- Proactively communicator and collaborate with internal and external customers
What are the rewards?
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important, so they have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- Life Assurance policy
- A big staff discount
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want
- You'll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'