Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Salary: £45,000-£60,000 pa DOE
Our Banbury-based client is one of Oxfordshire's employers of choice and a fantastic investor in its number one asset - its staff. They are now looking to acquire the services of a Qualified Finance Business Partner who will work alongside numerous stakeholders and communicate clearly whilst offering advice and guidance. This is a very rare opportunity to work within a company that has a major international presence whilst still maintaining a genuinely friendly and cohesive culture.
- Act as a Business partner to MD's, HOD's and Divisional leads
- Provide decision making support to Directors
- Deliver business planning support
- Turn Financial data into clear and concise reports that will support business improvement
- Responsible for overseeing reporting functions
- Deliver financial reporting to Head of Department
- Define and develop Financial management processes
- Set and Monitor KPI's
Key Skills and Experience:
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified
- Track record of Business partnering in a similar role
- Excellent ability to communicate up and down the chain
- Possess excellent leadership qualities and demonstrate ability to coach and develop team members
- Must display a high level of strategic thinking and Flexibility
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoffrey Bridger on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"