Finance Business Partner required for a superb service company based in Walsall. As a reputable subsidiary of a well-known and established UK group business, this role would see you being primarily responsible for the day-to-day finances for the Walsall business, and acting as a key finance partner across the group.
As the Finance Business Partner, you would be responsible for:
- Day to day financial management of the Walsall business, supporting the Financial Controller and senior management team
- Design, develop and maintain financial processes that enable the company to maximise resource, minimise cost and optimise profitability
- Production of monthly management accounts, annual financial accounts, forecasts and commentary
- Responsible for effective financial control through the creation and monitoring of budgets, financial plans, cash flow forecasts and other control processes
- Supporting the statutory accounting and reporting process carried out through Group Finance, this includes Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Reviews for the division
The ideal candidate will be a proven management accountant or finance manager looking to move into a business where they have direct impact on the division's performance and profitability. You will be ACCA/ACMA qualified or nearly-qualified and have previous exposure to engagement and communication of financial information to stakeholders across a business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"