Dynamic, large and rapidly expanding division of a market leading business are currently seeking a commercially focused qualified accountant to work closely with the business to enhance performance. Specific duties will include
- Partner closely with the non finance team ensuring opportunities are maximised
- Produce monthly reporting with insightful analysis and commentary
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecast process working closely with senior leadership team
- Maintain and enhance financial controls ensuring accuracy and robustness of reporting and budgeting processes
- Identify and implement improvements to business processes to increase efficiency and ensure all costs are recorded accurately in the accounts
Ideally you will be a qualified accountants with previous commercial finance experience and the ambition to progress your career rapidly
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job