My client is looking for an enthusiastic and credible business partner to join their dynamic London team - they proudly promote an amazing culture and working environment plus great progression opportunities. This is a lovely, business facing role where you will be partnering closely with senior stakeholders, being the point of contact for all strategic and financial matters and managing one direct report. Based in stunning offices in central London, please be in touch if you are immediately available/on short notice.
• Work closely with senior stakeholders, being point of contact on all financial and strategic matters
• Lead/develop one direct report
• Review the management accounts information
• Review all transactions and investigate budget variances
• Provide detailed headcount reconciliations by department.
• Control check balance sheet accounts and perform reconciliations.
• Provide monthly commentary for inclusion in monthly Management Information pack.
• Prepare financial re-forecasts based on current performance, future activity and through discussion with management
• Detailed departmental annual budget preparation and long term forecasting required.
• Prepare and advise on bonus plans and calculations
• Ad hoc analysis for Senior Management
• Liaison with auditors during year end process.
• CIMA / ACA or ACCA qualified
• Proven business partner, experience influencing non-finance and working with senior management
• Team management experience
• Confident working within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Media experience highly desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job