New Finance Business Partner Role for Large Organisation (Will Involve Travel in the North West)
Your new company
My exclusive client are a large organisation and a leader in their field. Due to growth, they are now looking to add a commercial and dynamic finance business partner to report into the head of commercial finance.
Your new role
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Providing support and challenge to the management teams.
- Improve and manage weekly analysis and communication of performance, looking at revenue and operational KPI's.
- Final review and sign off of monthly P&L accounts from revenue to EBITDA.
- Lead quarterly re-forecast process, with the output being a robust forecast from revenue down to EBITDA.
- Lead annual budgeting process, covering P&L items from revenue down to overheads.
- Responsible from commercial analysis and business partnering with key stakeholders for a significant component part of the P&L accounts.
- Finance representative for key commercial projects, aligned to the key focus areas.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant, with previous experience in a finance business partnering role. You will need a commercial mindset and the ability work with both financial and non-financial stakeholders on a daily basis.
You must be able to travel around the north west on a regular basis, although a car allowance will be provided and you will also be allowed to work from home when needed.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £45,000, although a car allowance will be provided on top of this. You will also get the opportunity to work for a large organisation with ample opportunities for progression in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New Finance Business Partner Role for Large Organisation (Will Involve Travel in the North West)