Ignata Finance are partnering a services company located in the Brighton area for the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will assume ownership of the budgeting and forecasting cycle and will act as a Key Finance Business Partner to the Sales team whilst supporting other budget holders such as HR and Marketing. This is a newly created role which would suit a CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant looking to advance their commercial acumen and join a very successful business.
Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
- A qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant (finalists will be considered)
- Previous experience of business partnering
- From a strong financial analysis background
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Responsible for presenting to senior colleagues including the sales and hr director.
- Preparation of the forecasting packs and using PowerPoint to present data.
- Conduct robust variance analysis on company sales.
- Identify any key areas of risk and offer a solutions focused answer to solve issues.
- Work with the Financial Controller and Finance Director supporting with ad hoc projects.