Senior Finance Business Partner
We are currently looking for a Finance business partner to work for a top financial services business in Bristol.
As a Senior Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for the following;
- Use financial analysis to facilitate change by working closely with, or providing a service to, a number of different departments/Senior Stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business unit leader, influencing and assisting senior leader to make key decisions. Act as key stakeholder and challenger on operational leadership decisions
- Balance business partnering requirements with appropriate financial governance, whilst supporting a complex, and rapidly changing business
- Take a lead of scenario Analysis and modelling within excel.
Senior Finance Business Partner experience/skill set;
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA, Qualified accountant.
- Background within the financial services industry.
- Direct experience within financial and scenario analysis.
- Experience of working to Director level across multiple departments.
- Advanced Excel user
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job