As part of a small team, supported by the Group Finance Function, you'll be responsible for accurate, clear and insightful evaluation of business performance, forecasting, budgeting, reporting and finance business partnering.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with experience in providing broad ranging commercial finance support to a variety of users as well as the senior leadership team.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Provide business partnering to the SMT and the Shared Service Centre to enhance business performance
- Working pro-actively to building lasting relationships across the business allowing you to support and challenge where necessary
- Forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning processes for multiple business units
- Undertake on-going analysis on business performance
- Discuss findings and recommendations with Operational Managers, Directors and Commercial Finance Director as appropriate
- Drive commercial improvements throughout the business
- Support the commercial evaluation of new business and contract renewals
- Prepare the monthly business review, exception reports and quarterly statements
If you're a qualified Accountant, wanting to join a multinational services business, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service, then apply and I'll be in touch.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Commercial Finance
- Finance Business Partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job