An award-winning, high-growth, PE-backed Retail business is seeking an accomplished Finance Analyst - to be split between its Factory in Spalding and its HQ in West London.
How this is split during the week is flexible (dependent on the candidate). All hotel accommodation and expenses paid.
The role will involve a number of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Weekly reporting and analysis of revenue and product mix.
- Business partner with the Operations team to ensure they have a detailed understanding of their budget costs, supporting them with their monthly budget tracking processes and identifying any risks/opportunities to their budgets.
- Drive efficiency of reporting & budget tracking through implementing, monitoring, and maintaining appropriate internal controls within the Operations teams.
- Support the Finance Manager in the end-to-end monthly management accounts process for revenue and all operational costs, ensuring that both revenue and costs are accurately recognised in line with Corporate and Financial guidelines.
- Provide timely & accurate monthly finance reports to Operations Team Leaders, detailing actuals vs budget performance for margin and overheads, along with analysis on key trends & variances.
- Support the Finance Manager and Operations team to build the revenue and operational costs annual budgets plus one full reforecast each year, providing insightful variance analysis of key performance drivers.
- Work closely with the Operations & Data Analytics teams to review and challenge costs across the business and subsequently identify savings/ROI improvement opportunities.
- Continually challenge current processes and implement new procedures where appropriate.
- Provide financial analysis (/support) and subsequent recommendations on ad-hoc operational business cases.
To be considered for this hugely exciting opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Finalist or Newly Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Must be happy / able to work at least 1 day a week in either Spalding or West London
- Previous, relevant financial analysis experience - including budgets/forecasts/variances
- Ambitious, hungry to learn and develop further
- Confident, articulate, with impeccable comms and an outgoing, engaging personality
- Able to liaise with various stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Warm, friendly, with a great sense of humour!
This is a phenomenal opportunity to progress your career within a hugely dynamic, high growth business.
- Financial Analysis
- Variance Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job