The company is an ambitious hospitality investment and asset management business. Established in 2017, they currently own numerous branded hotels and have a turnover of c.£10m. They have plans to grow to 15 assets in the UK and Europe. This role will be supporting a small finance function, reporting to the Group Financial Controller. The position will be based in their Leigh office with 5 others and the office will continue to grow with the business.
* Matching, checking and coding invoices
* Working out VAT payments
* Making payments via BACS
* Processing staff expenses
* Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
* Reconciliation of supplier statements
* Managing petty cash
* Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
* Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers
* Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
The Ideal Candidate:
* Demonstrable experience of bookkeeping
* Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
* Knowledge of software packages such as Xero, Procure Wizard and BACS
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
The role will keep regular office hours of 9-5 Monday through Friday. The company offer a pension scheme and you will also receive employee status via a franchising scheme for a major hotel group which gives access to discounted rates.
- purchase ledger; accounts assistant; AAT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'