About the company and who we are looking for to join our team:
Mothership HQ Limited ("MHQ") is the parent company of the Mothership Group which owns and operates bars and nightclubs and produces innovative events in the buzzy and vibrant social scenes of London and Brighton. Presently comprising of four venues and organising over 1000 events a year, the business plans rapid growth in the coming years. The company has a passionate Board, with a record of success in the hospitality and event sector we are seeking a Finance and Stock Assistant to join the team at MHQ.
The Role, Key Responsibilities & Experience:
The main purpose of this role is to support the Venues and staff in ensuring all food and drink stock is accurately recorded and reported. It will also be integral in ensuring all food and drink invoices are correctly accounted for and in line with the company’s agreed pricing.
- Processing and review of supplier invoices, including Drink and Food Invoices
- Confirming pricing on invoicing is correct and liaising with suppliers to ensure any differences are resolved on a timely basis
- Obtaining credit notes on a timely basis for any stock not received
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations as required
- Setup any new suppliers on internal and external systems
- Help oversee all results of weekly stock counts, supporting the Venues to act upon them and resolve any issues
- Independently count stock on a cyclical basis
- Update spreadsheet which gives results against key company performance indicators
- Update the till system for any new products
- Ensure recipes on the till are up to date, to ensure stock is accurately accounted for
- Calculate drink profitability
- Support the Operations Manager with any Venue specific stock issues, or any other support as identified
The ideal candidate will have a readiness to work hard where needed to meet deadlines, excellent communication skills to facilitate timely resolution of issues, a willingness to learn and develop and will have a friendly approach.
Experience of working in a Venue front of house would be a plus
Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook experience necessary
- 20 days holiday per year
- Generous staff discount on food and drink in venues
- Generous company bonus
- Staff Group wide Christmas Party
- Opportunity to go on overseas trips to learn about products
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'