We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our ART Finance Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the Commercial team within ART, you’ll help to account for revenue and costs across the Media areas whilst supporting Commercial Finance (Osterley):
– Be responsible for the preparation and submission, including commentary, of actuals and forecast: Profit & Loss, Balance sheet and Working Capital
– Be regular internal and external reporting, including weekly revenue reporting
– Deep dive general ledger and reporting processes to ensure fit for purpose identifying and implementing continuous improvement ideas
– Play a key part in team wide continuous improvement projects such as report automation and standardisation
– Be responsible for the preparation & submission of quarterly group requests
– Ad-hoc reporting & analysis/ projects supporting commercial finance/ business / ART requirements
– Key stakeholder management including commercial finance, group finance, AR, technology, internal and external auditors
– Direct line management of Accounts Assistant(s)
– Qualified accountant (CA / CIMA / ACCA) essential
– Excellent excel skills
– Great general ledger experience
– An eye for detail
– Stakeholder management expertise
– SAP system knowledge
– A proven track record of Continuous Improvement
– German or Italian language skills would be a bonus
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'