A Part-Qualified Finance Analyst who will be responsible for the financial analysis and subsequent reports for this well known Haverhill based FMCG. Alongside this the Finance Analyst will produce detailed market information as well as support the annual budget and rolling forecasts.
A market leading FMCG business based in Haverhill with an long history of delivering excellence on the multinational scale, allowing them to flourish into a multi -billion dollar business. The core focus of the business is progression, both with the business themselves and the employees who drive this development.
The Finance Analyst will:
- Provide detailed and valuable market information to the management team
- Produce financial and statistical analysis
- Be responsible for the preparation of month end journals
- Support the Business Controller in annual budgeting and rolling forecast
- Ongoing maintenance of SAP
- Provide support in streamlining the commercial divisions
The successful Finance Analyst will:
- An ambitious and driven individual keen on career progression
- Be a self starter who takes responsibility for their own output
- CIMA or ACCA Part-Qualified
- Be confident in communicating with the wider business and the numerous styles of each division
- Advanced Excel skills
- Have knowledge of SAP alongside exposure to other systems
The successful Finance Analyst will be joining a renowned Haverhill based FMCG who offer a fantastic working environment alongside progression as they are looking for someone to grow alongside the business. You will also receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- financial reporting
- budgeting and forecasting
- month end
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'