A well-known brand based in Watford are currently seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting into FP&A Manager, you will support the commercial decision making through maintaining the Value Chain and safeguarding its data integrity. Providing support for the Commercial Finance team.
- Prepare and provide accurate financial figures.
- Engage with Directors - forecasting, preparing and submitting 3-month net sales forecast figures.
- Prepare and analyse sales forecast figures submitted by Sales Teams, analysing the most-up-to date discount rebate information for accurate net sales forecasting and decision making.
- Update month end actuals and reconciling actual numbers to the Profit and Loss statement.
- Maintain and update the forecasting pricing tool, ensuring all information is robust and up-to-date
- Audit data to ensure most accurate reports are used for senior decision-making.
- Work with Directors and Sales Managers in calculating and submitting forecast submissions.
- Assist in the preparation of budget, analysing sales split by brand, category and KPIs.
- Assist in the preparation of the 5-year forecast plan for the business.
- Support wider business and in particular Finance, Sales, Commercial and Product Management teams with pricing queries.
- Undertake regular data cleansing and maintenance of spreadsheets to ensure working efficiently and effectively.
Skills and experience needed for the role:
- Educated to degree level / part-qualified (ACCA / CIMA)
- Business experience gained in a modern and progressive commercial organisation
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, advanced formula etc)
- Knowledge of MS Access would be advantageous.
- Effective communication skills (written, oral, and presentation)
- Commercial acumen
- Previous exposure to SAP & Business Data Warehouse (BW) would be advantageous.
The salary being offered for this role is between £27-£33k depending on your experience, plus study support and other company benefits.
For more detailed information on this role please apply below or contact me at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'