Finance Analyst, Premier Inn (operations)
Based out of Whitbread Court, Dunstable
£Competitive plus up to 10% bonus and benefits
What will you be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Premier Inn Operations Finance team as a Finance Analyst and help drive forward our 2018/19 Finance strategy - supporting activity that will allow us to have continued increased profits, maintaining a balanced scorecard and positive end-to-end performance across our business.
As a key-part of this high performing team, you will have the opportunity to deliver insightful and relevant reporting that will drive our decision-making.
We will look to you for benchmarking analysis, and to be able to effectively business partner Premier Inns' senior operational leaders. As an advocate of best-practice, this will be your chance to shine and provide robust financial insight that will help both challenge and support our assumptions of our success and facilitate key commercial decisions.
As a finalist, or newly qualified accountant - you will get to cut your teeth on core projects; building your credibility and nurturing your passion for our business to undertake action planning across our teams. An advocate of Change, you'll support the delivery of a step-change in our operational reporting and insight - gaining exposure and understanding of the key operational levers that drive our business performance.
Why we would like you to apply
- Educated to degree level (2:1+) or equivalent experience of working at this level in a specialist finance area
- A finalist or newly qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Proactive and driven to deliver excellent results with acute attention to detail
- You have a natural flair to think strategically and anticipate problems before they occur in-order to future-proof your approach
- Advanced Excel user, comfortable with high volumes of data
- Excellent written communication skills, you can adapt your approach to suit the audience
- You enjoy working with complex and pertinent information, able to quickly aid commentary and key decisions
- You can demonstrate thinking beyond the immediate with a focus on looking forward to assessing risks and opportunities across the business
A bit about us:
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead. Our winning teams delight customers so they come back time and time again which, along with our focus on everyday efficiency, drives profitable growth.
Every day our fantastic team members serve up great memories in our restaurants and wow guests through a great night’s sleep in our hotels. We pride ourselves on providing consistent quality and service. We’re continually innovating to meet our guests’ evolving needs whilst being committed to creating a great place to work for our team members.
Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn currently have over 750 hotels across the UK offering over 70,000 rooms. Our aim is to make this 85,000 by the end of 2020! We have hotels in the Middle East and having opened our 1st hotel in Germany with more sites in the pipeline.
Our much loved restaurant brands include Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Table Table and Whitbread Inns. Alongside these, our new propositions Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub are both growing at pace. We have over 420 restaurants across the UK offering the highest level of service.
We have recently celebrated our 275th anniversary when Samuel Whitbread founded our business on a set of principles and although our core business has changed over the years we stay true these with our values:
- Genuine - we really care about customers
- Confident - we strive to be the best at what we do
- Committed - we work hard for each other
We are excited about what the future holds and would love you to join us on this exciting journey!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job