SF Group are currently seeking an experienced Filing Clerk/Administrator to join the Private Client team of this well known law firm based in the centre of Leeds, you will be responsible for providing practical, administrative support within the Leeds office, working in conjunction with the private client team supporting the Fee Earners and Secretaries with file management. The successful applicant will have experience of working within a similar role within either a legal or professional services environment.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining the filing systems and liaising with fee earners as appropriate
- File management: files tidy and in good order, files alphabetically stored, surplus clips stored efficiently and sent off site as necessary
- Maintaining Team off site store records
- Taking telephone messages
- Dealing with the department's photocopying/binding needs as appropriate
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to communicate
- A responsible attitude
- A methodical approach to working
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"