Due to expansion, we currently have a unique opportunity for a Field Sales Business Development Manager to build upon and expand the existing customer base for North Wales & Cheshire & surrounding areas. This presents a great opportunity for experienced dynamic field sales candidate to join an established and successful waste management business with experience of Waste Management sales in a skips & RORO environment.
You will be :
- Attending business meetings with business owners and managers set by the telesales team
- Network in on local business customers to enquire on current provider
- Work towards set targets and KPI's
The right person
- MUST have Field sales experience (B2B)
- MUST have waste management knowledge partularly skips usages & types
- Will be highly self motivated with excellent communication skills
- Will be computer literate and have the ability to work to set targets
In return you can expect a negotiable salary of around £30,000 DOE pa plus a Company Car, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Tablet, Pension Scheme, Holidays and a competitive commission structure.
Working hours of 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday with flexibility within the needs of the business
Job Type: Permanent
Apply Online today !
- Field Sales
- Waste Management