A field sales representative is required by one of the world’s leading fuel services providers!
World Fuel Services Corporation is a leading Fortune 500 company, recognized for being a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of aviation, marine and ground fuel products and related services. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global company!
- Develop individual account strategies supporting company goals and objectives; analyse/solve customer business issues and present meaningful recommendations/solutions.
- Identify new potential customers and approach them with our offering.
- Responsible for improvement of customer revenue, volume and gross margin through the application of Company business tools and guidelines.
- Responsible for the development and management of a robust and realistic new business pipeline.
- Enhance company visibility through promotion and networking.
- Maintain supplier relationships.
- Monitor and report on sales within specified area.
- Field based sales and new business development experience. Ideally gained selling into Commercial and Industrial Customer base.
- Key account management experience
- Full UK driving license
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Have a successful track record in a competitive sales environment
- Have the ability to work using your own initiative
- Have the ability to build professional relationships with a wide range of customers.
- The successful candidate is likely have experience selling to one of the following: agriculture, construction or logistics ?
- Background in Fuel sales or specialty fuel sales or alternative fuels.