FIELD SALES MERCHANDISER - FMCG
£28000 - £30000 + Co Car + Excellent benefits
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative industry leading company who operate on a global scale. Our client has a fantastic reputation for being one of the top employers across the globe.
The successful candidate will provide a regional merchandising resource that will be deployed on a tactical basis to meet business objectives within the wholesale sector. The role fully supports merchandising initiatives in both national and independent wholesale accounts.
The successful applicant will be responsible for covering a territory between Aberdeen down to Newcastle, mainly focusing on the mainland of Scotland (Glasgow, Dundee, Edinburgh etc.)
- Ensure brands have maximum availability at all times, ensuring out of stock situations are rectified with immediate effect.
- Manage a designated budget that will be used to develop sales in a tactical manner.
- Educate all staff dealing with company brands and products, driving category and company brand awareness.
- Drive company business by selling new product development and driving stock pressure within the independent retail trade through in-depot wholesale selling, providing support to other sales activities.
- Analyse available reports to ensure sufficient stock pressure and management.
- Undertake a proactive relationship with all buyers, ensuring that sufficient stock levels are ordered to avoid out of stock situations.
- Damaged goods and returns must be managed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage own diary, implementing an effective strategy that ensures call coverage at key trading times to maximise sales opportunities, ensuring daily call targets are met.
- Previous experience in a similar role (highly useful)
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good customer awareness and commercial acumen
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Team player who is able to work autonomously
- Full UK driving licence essential
- Highly self-motivated with good time management ability
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'