Field Sales Manager - Garden & Leisure, Housewares, Storage, DIY
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits
My client are a privately owned company who have grown from selling a small range of plastic products to a successful and dynamic business with comprehensive ranges in the Storage, Gardening, Housewares, and Hardware industries, all products are manufactured in Britain. The company has grown to a £17m turnover business employing over 120 people. Due to a re-structure, the business are now in a position to add a Field Sales Manager to the team to manage the independent sector and the 5 Area Sales Managers.
As Field Sales Manager you will manage and develop the independent channel and manage 5 Area Sales Managers across the UK. You will have full P&L responsibility for a couple of large Key Accounts along with people management responsibility for the field sales team. Must have people management experience, ideally managing a field based team of area managers.
Main duties will include:
- Leading a team of 5 sales representatives and coaching them in their respective field, selling into a B2B environment
- Liaising with senior management ensuring sales targets are met
- Analysing the current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information.
- Training sales team on sales techniques, administration and product.
- Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies
- Generating new leads and developing existing customers
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Field Sales
- National Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job