OTE: Uncapped (top performers are earning £100,000+)
Benefits: Fully expensed travel costs
Due to continued growth and success my client are looking to expand their sales force yet again & take on board a Field Sales Account Manager / BDM / Business Development Manager. This company specialise in providing Managed Print Solutions / Copier & Printer Solutions into the Commercial and Corporate marketplaces which includes all related Document / Print Management software solutions.
They are offering the Field Sales Account Manager / BDM / Business Development Manager to earn off their unrivalled commission structure and offer a genuine career path. If you want to be part of this highly successful and still fast growing organisation and already have 2+ years' solution focused experience selling MPS / Copiers this could be for you.
The Field Sales Account Manager / BDM / Business Development Manager's Role:
- New Business and Account Management experienced
- Opportunity to join an honest & family run organisation
- Rapidly growing Photocopier / MFD / MPS resellers who sell a range of Copiers, Printers and related Document / Print Management Software solutions
- In this role you will be selling mainly into the SME / Commercial marketplace and will also have opportunity to sell into the smaller corporates
- You will develop and grow a defined territory of existing customers and source new business opportunities
- You will be given some accounts to hit the ground running with
- Fantastic earning potential and career development - Having just opened a new office in central London!
To be successful the Field Sales Account Manager / BDM / Business Development Manager MUST:
- All candidates MUST have at least 2 years industry related B2B field sales experience gained in the Photocopier/MFD sales industry
- Living within the M25
- Must be money hungry and KPI focused
- Must have a new business hunter mentality
- Have bucket loads of enthusiasm
- Hardworking, energetic and ambitious people need only apply
- Proven track record
- If you are target driven, motivated by money and success and want to progress your career with a fast growing organisation, this is the role for you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job