Account Manager - Milton Keynes
Hours 35 per week Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
Salary Up to £35,000 + OTE up to £50,000
Are you a motivated sales person looking for a new challenge in the Motor Finance Industry? Do you want to further your career in an innovative and market leading company?
MotoNovo Finance is a business that is achieving its vision for the future. Our ambitions for Point Of Sale motor finance are insightful, progressive and most importantly relevant to today’s market. Our product range is packed full of customer-focused added value, backed up by service levels which are the envy of the industry.
Our remarkable people always deliver and we now need more talented, ambitious and committed individuals to join our award-winning team. We seek driven individuals with proven sales experience, who are determined, resilient and able to deliver results under pressure.
As a MotoNovian you can enjoy a fantastic benefits package including; Company Car, Phone and Laptop, Pension (employer contribution of 10%), Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday plus your Birthday off and a Christmas Shopping day! We also offer Child Care Vouchers, discount finance rates and so many more benefits of being part of an Investors in People accredited, 'Best Companies’ business.
Please note that candidates must hold a full valid UK Driving Licence and must be residing in the area or a maximum of twenty minutes from the locations to be considered for this position.
We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.
For more detail regarding this opportunity, please read on.
The role is to proactively and professionally promote MotoNovo products and services within the motor industry. You will have strong business acumen and enjoy acquiring, developing and maintaining relationships with motor dealerships to generate profitable business.
To work for MotoNovo Finance you will have excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills. You will always keep yourself and your work highly planned and organised.
- The role is to acquire, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to generate profitable business, ensuring that agreed service levels are met by providing a professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner at all times.
- Take every opportunity to utilize the full MotoNovo sales proposition to achieve growth in KPI performance which includes but is not exclusive to New Business performance, Profitability performance, Quality, innovation and brand measurements
- To plan and implement an effective sales development strategy for the territory to increase new business from new and existing dealers. Activities include maintaining a comprehensive Territory Analysis.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators as agreed in Objectives.
- To professionally review key relationships, including funded dealers, to evaluate and recommend actions to manage risk and reward.
- Complete Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of MotoNovo products and services, proactively promoting them to all new and existing customers as appropriate
- Develop self and role by identifying training and development needs in conjunction with your Regional Manager. To fulfill all activities as required by the Account Manager Development Program.
- Required actions as requested by management within the timescales agreed.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of MotoNovo products and services, proactively promoting them to all new and existing customers as appropriate
- Develop self and role by identifying training and development needs in conjunction with your Regional Manager. To fulfil all activities as required by the Account Manager Development Program.
MotoNovo Finance is proudly recognised as an employer of choice, attaining the Gold Standard from Investors In People award and the 3 Star Best Companies Accreditation in 2015.
Everyone in our team can expect class-leading development and support, a competitive remuneration package and feel part of a real success story with exceptional benefits.
If you feel like you have the skills, enthusiasm and drive to become a member of Team MotoNovo, then we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job