Due to expansion we are looking to recruit an experienced Team Leader / FCS to manage and develop our existing care staff and ensure that we continue to deliver exceptional care to our service users. This is a dual role, which also involves compiling care rosters.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience within the care sector and have a real passion to ensure that our service users receive the highest possible level of care.
In return we offer an excellent benefits package and a clear career progression path.
- To ensure that all services are provided in accordance with Better Healthcare Services objectives of Quality Assurance and in line with contract requirements and all company Policies and Procedures.
- To undertake new service user assessments
- To maintain ongoing service user compliance, by undertaking care plan and risk assessment reviews
- To compile and review MAR charts
- To undertake MAR chart and daily log audits
- Management of medication
- To effectively compile and schedule care rosters, ensuring Clients receive continuity of care, in keeping with their contracted hours.
- To conduct spot checks and provide ongoing supervision to the care team
- Provide shadow support to all new care staff, supporting them to build competence and confidence within their role.
- To observe, monitor and report to the Registered Manager, any significant changes in the service user's health or wellbeing, liaising with professionals within the multi-disciplinary team, as appropriate
- To record all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures.
- Car Driver
- Minimum qualification NVQ3. We will also consider candidates working towards a level 3 qualification in health and social care.
- Please email your CV
- Home Care