Fertiliser Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Fertiliser Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator to join their team based in Cranswick on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will work closely with third party suppliers and the commercial and administration teams within the company, as well as deliver a first-class service to customers.
- Work with Fertiliser team to ensure efficient planning and execution of the business in order to meet both customer and supplier requirements and maximise the P and L - identifying priorities and working with the team to meet those.
- Provide an industry leading customer service demonstrating a strong customer focus with both internal and external customers.
- Cover a range of Fertiliser Administration Duties including Sales Order Entry onto Compac Gold, Purchasing of Fertiliser as and when required by Fertiliser Manager and Supplier invoice matching.
- Choose most appropriate hauliers for different products and delivery areas.
- Contact the customer to confirm requirements and arrange for a suitable delivery time.
- Use negotiation skills and industry knowledge to agree competitive distribution costs on a seasonal and spot basis.
- Utilise both company and 3rd Party hauliers to provide an effective delivery service exploring opportunities to utilise company assets where possible.
- Resolve customer queries efficiently and effectively.
- Develop strong product knowledge on Fertiliser products.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
- Proven Negotiating skills
- Possess a confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to communicate at every level
- Strong Customer focus
- Proven attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, making decisions, managing own workload and time, whilst developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and customers’
- Ability to deal confidently with a wide range of people in difficult circumstances
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"