Cathedral Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Family Paralegal to join a well-established firm based in Crewkerne. This role would suit someone who has worked within Family Law for at least 6 months and has aspirations to become a Family Solicitor/Legal Executive in the future.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Fee Earner with their caseload
- Assisting with the Fee Earner with general administration and secretarial support
- The ability to actively move files forward without the assistance of a Fee Earner
- An experienced Paralegal with experience within Family Law
- You will be a Law (LLB) graduate or CILEX
- You will have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and work to deadlines
This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced Family Paralegal who is looking to progress their career within a reputable law firm. On offer is a highly competitive starting salary and market leading benefits. For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Family, Paralegal, Legal, Fee Earner, Law Firm, LLB, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Crewkerne, Crewkerne Jobs, Somerset Jobs, Jobs in Somerset
- Family Law
- Law Firm