A well established, professional and forward thinking Law Firm with offices throughout South Yorkshire
As part of the firms continued planned strategy for growth, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a hugely successful team based in Barnsley.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of family and matrimonial law, realistically having a minimum of 2 years' PQE as you will be expected to manage your own caseload, support staff and participate in the Firm's marketing activities.
You should have the following attributes:-
- A minimum of 2 years PQE gained in Family / Matrimonial Law;
- A strong client following or contacts whom you are able to bring with you;
- The ability to generate your own caseload through existing contacts and from client referrals;
- Good marketing focus and be commercially aware with a proven background of successful involvement in business development strategies to enable you to contribute to the growth of the Firm's portfolio;
- Credible and professional enough to contribute to the growth of an already successful department;
- Pro-active, driven, professional and flexible as well as being friendly, and a good team player;
- Have excellent technical and interpersonal ability across all levels;
- Additional managerial skills and be seeking to lead and mentor a successful department.
Possessing strong client development and networking skills, applicants should be confident, self-motivated individuals with excellent IT skills, who can convince us they will enjoy being part of an integrated team but also will also thrive in working in an autonomous working environment.
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of private Family and Children matters with a focus on high net worth financial applications, whilst being excited at having the opportunity to join a strong and close knit team where they can contribute to the growth of the department.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.