If you are a Factory Manager, who is looking to join a fast-growing FMCG business that is currently leading the market in chilled and frozen ready meals, please read on...
You will be an innovative leader who has the ability and drive to take the company to new heights. You will utilise plant materials to set and achieve KPIs by objectively looking at every angle of the situations to guarantee all outcomes are executed to the highest of standards. As Factory Manager you will be reporting into the Manufacturing Manager and will be directly accountable for personnel, health and safety and food hygiene.
The company’s history is long and vast, spanning over 30 years of established success cementing their position as a market leader. While they are highly successful they never fail to offer a “Home Made” quality of ready meals, truly bringing the warm feeling of parents cooking to kitchens across the UK.
We’re Interested in hearing from all Factory Managers who have experience in the following;
- You will know the FMCG sector like the back of your hand
- Improving working procedures and practises will be second nature
- Laugh in the face of pressure, while remaining clear and logical
- Experience dealing with audits of BRC standards
- Having a keen eye for hidden gems in your workforce and have the ability to maximise their underlying potential
- The skill to progress continuous improvements while sticking to the set budgets will allow you to unlock your true potential
- Advanced food hygiene and IOSH is key to success, but you already knew that…
- The ability to provide a visible safety culture to both internal and external customers
This Factory Manager role isn’t for those looking for a nice easy stroll in the park, it will be challenging, and you will be faced with responsibility. But with great responsibility comes great reward and if you are a Factory Manager looking for a well organised, trusting and established company that not only puts the needs of their employees first but also provides the opportunity to grow and expand both personally and professionally than look no further and click apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job