EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED FACILITIES TEAM LEADER/MANAGER !!
MOBILE ROLE ACROSS MERTON, SOUTH WIMBLEDON & LONDON SITES
VAN AVAILABLE AND TOOLS AND EXPENSES PAID
Basic role info;
Aim: To support and empower our customers to increase their life skills
• £30,000.00 per annum
• 37.5 per week Monday to Friday
• South Wimbledon/Merton, with travel across all working sites throughout London
• Competitive salary, comprehensive training and development programme, 26 days annual leave (exclusive of Bank Holidays), occupational sick pay, contributory group pension scheme, free life assurance and salary sacrifice schemes (eg. childcare vouchers)
About the Role;
Our Client is a leading homelessness charity working across London. Currently working across 12 London boroughs to provide supported housing and a range of support services.
This is an opportunity to work in a busy Facilities Team to ensure that all services are safe and secure for those who live, work or access support in them. The role reports to the Facilities Area Manager and is responsible for the line management of two Facilities Administrators.
Expectations & Experience;
The successful candidate will be able to;
• Co-ordinate Health + Safety compliance across a range of accommodation services,
• Monitor and report on high volumes of responsive repairs and support front line staff to manage safety to a high standard.
• Technical understanding of all Repairs & Maintenance
• Will be someone who is committed to and passionate about providing safe, secure environments to homeless and vulnerable people.
• Has a Full UK driving licence (No more than 3 points on licence)
• Awareness of COSHH and all relevant legislation & practices
• Extensive experience of Line Management and willingness to develop skills
• IOSH trained
• Understanding of complex needs of Homelessness & vulnerable people
• Good communication skills (written/oral & electronic)
• Enthusiastic and good team worker
• Ability to Lead a high performing team
• Methodical and Organised approach
• Flexible and Proactive
Our client offers excellent benefits and conditions including 26 days annual leave and contributory pension scheme and Medicash scheme.
- Safety Compliance
- Line Management