Warrington / Cheshire
£23,980 + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen working for one of region's largest FM companies with one of their largest clients. Based over multiple sites covering Greater Manchester and East Cheshire the role requires an experienced Client Support Manager to oversee the facilities function. Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out site audits to ensure works being carried out are in line with timescales, health and safety legislation and permits to work etc.
- Arranging for contractors to be on site to carry out works, ensuring site inductions have taken place, monitoring active jobs and auditing completed works.
- Liaising with third party tenants over matters concerning provision of facilities management under the terms of agreements and SLAs.
- Undertaking regular Health & Safety audits
- Ensuring site First Aider lists are updated accurately on a regular basis
- Weekly testing of fire alarms and dealing with any fault reporting and resets
- Carrying out water system checks and reporting non-compliance in a timely manner
- Conduct quality audits in relation to cleaning contractors, ensuring all contractors adhere to all H&S and HR policies and procedures
- Participate in out of hours on-call rota
In addition to salary they offer 4 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays, Auto Enrolment Pension and Company Van - therefore a full driving licence is required.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then please apply today for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job