CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Facilities Manager to join the team located in Helsby. The successful candidate will be responsible for the site operation, service delivery and front facing services at the client facility. The candidate must provide personal leadership and effective management of a wide range of activities for hard and soft services. The candidate must ensure improvements are achieved and maintained and a proper balance is achieved between responding to client requests and maintaining GWS high standards and cost effectiveness.
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace with responsibility for all EHS compliance for both CBRE and supplier partners
- Assure contingency plans are in place for emergencies including approved business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans, service disruption notification processes, crisis management processes and recovery plans
- Understand and comply with Site safety rules/requirements including both CBRE and Client rules
- Ensure safety PPE and equipment is available and utilized by both self-perform team members and Supplier partner team members at all times
- Follow proper procedure and conduct Incident reviews and Root Cause Analysis (including regulatory response and reporting), Site Stand Downs and drive consequence Management for all incidents
- Ensure ongoing and required training (PPE, LOTO, Confined Space, etc) is conducted and completed by all team members including weekly/monthly tool box talks
- All reporting must be timely and complete, and all required on site documentation must be up to date and easily accessible
- Ensure open door policy is in place and reporting path is clear for all team members
- FM must have a clear understanding of all CBRE/Client policies
- Leader must complete all required L&D training and ensure team complies with training requirements and schedules
- Support annual financial planning process
- Take lead in site financial forecasting requirements
- Fully understand accrual process and support accurate accounting
- Drive compliant financial practices to ensure on time and compliant billing
- Support Account Leadership and minimise unbilled receivables via timely WO completion
- Drive Operational control through Metrics Management of CBRE standard metrics - CMMS/FMP
- Review EHS Data and ensure 100% compliance
- Deliver services based on contract scope of work with full understanding of the scope variances by site (e.g. client provided, 3d party, self-perform, LL, etc.)
- Achieving client SLA as well as driving world class service delivery performance
- Ensuring compliance with legislative, Client and CBRE health, Safety and environmental requirements
- Ensure knowledge of Supplier contract terms, scope of work and performance specification
- Ensure PO’s are raised and processed in compliance with GWS policy
- Maintain contract and PO register
- Escalate supplier quality issues to sourcing and category leaders
- Multiple years of experience in similar client facing role within facilities management or service delivery experienced in M&E, HV, security and cleaning)
- Industry expertise such as Critical Environments within Warehouse, Manufacturing or Industrial sector
- Engineering/Technical or FM qualification an advantage
- QHSE (NEEBOSH/IOSH) an advantage
- Commercial and financial awareness
- People management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of managing contracts, writing and operating to processes and procedures
- Numerate and PC literate
- CMMS experience (WO Management Process) preferred
- Hands on resolution approach
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to work on own initiative
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'