Our client, an Estate Agency/Commercial Property Management Company based in Birmingham, require an experienced Facilities Manager.
Essential skills, qualifications, knowledge and experience
- Excellent MS Office Excel skills
- General office and administration skills
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Appropriate Facilities Management experience.
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills;
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload;
- Time management skills;
- Team work skills and the ability to lead and motivate others;
Desirable skills, qualifications, knowledge and experience
- Experience with helpdesk enquiries
- Experience within lettings/property management
- Experience of organising meetings and events
- Procurement and negotiation skills;
- Project management skills;
- Research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people;
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents;
This vacancy is being managed by Kieran Hayns at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Specialists in Estate Agents / Estate Agency Recruitment - Sales Negotiators, Lettings Negotiators, Property Managers, Surveyors, Lettings Managers, Sales Managers, Branch Managers, Residential Branch Managers, Assistant Manager, Property Listers, Block Managers, Lettings Administrators, Branch Secretaries, Commercial Negotiators and a variety of other roles.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job