Lloyd’s Broker based in the City are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager. It is essential that you have managed a building of 20,000 sq ft or more and have worked in a management level position.
As an individual you must be logical and be able to deal with complex problems, as well as having strong negotiation and decision making skills.
This is a management position and you will have responsibility for the hard and soft services strategy.
It is essential that you have experience in Financial Management, Process and Procedures Management, Health & Safety, Specification and Contract Management and Business Continuity.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to;
- Full ownership and management of the business facilities
- Review of performance and contracts
- Make recommendations to stakeholders on space planning and other projects
- Ensure the premises is in line with all regulations and H&S standards
- Monitor suppliers to ensure they meet requirements and manage overall costs
- Be responsible for the annual budget and expenses
- Implement Health & Safety processes across the business
- Development and implementation of procedures
If you hold the relevant experience, please apply!
- Health & Safety
- Process and Procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job