Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Manager, responsible for the delivery of hard and soft services at a high profile site in London.
- To act as Facilities manager and main contact for Property Service delivery Facilities customers, develop relationships to understand the business needs and requirements.
- Manage the workspace at the respective sites and any nominated outlying branches for TFM on behalf of the client ensuring the correct Facilities services are delivered.
- To ensure that all outsourced services consistently deliver to targets and comply with agreed SLA's and KPI's to the respective offices. Manage vendors to provide specialist contracted Facilities Services and liaise with all vendor Managers throughout the facilities team to ensure consistency and clarity around all service lines.
- Reporting on a monthly basis to the Contract Manager to the agreed format on service and performance.
- To have full management of all Facilities workplace services on the respective sites including but not limited to; M&E, Cleaning, Manned security, Catering, Hospitality and Conferencing, Postroom and general workplace services.
A significant level of Senior management previous experience in Facilities Management and in particular experience of managing soft services (Cleaning contract, Security contract, Catering contract, Helpdesk, Porterage, Post room, Customer Services, Reception/Switchboard) both self delivered and sub-contracted
- Health and Safety Qualification IOSH, NEBOSH
- A Formal FM qualification to degree level or equivalent
- Must have people management experience including coaching, motivation, carrying out appraisals and objective setting
- Competent with standard MS office applications
- Strong and effective communication skills, analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- An understanding of how to prioritise
- A problem solution focused approach
- Experience of managing contracts to KPI's and SLA's
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately! Look forward to hearing from you.