It is important that the employer you choose is ready to take you and your career as far as you’d like, offering progression in the ever-changing facilities management industry. As a leading security and facilities management company, G4S offers a wealth of experience and progression opportunities.
G4S improves the lives of millions of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We provide integrated FM services in a wide range of environments, including head offices, retail stores, utility plants, manufacturing sites, health settings, secure environments, and prestigious buildings.
- We run large TFM contracts.
- We serve FM in Hospitals and Secure establishments.
- We provide FM services to Health and School buildings.
Are you a highly self-motivated and driven individual who is keen to progress within the FM industry, someone who thrives off working in a fast pace and challenging environment? Do you thrive off a building and empowering a strong team around you, who actively encourages development and succession within a team whilst ensuring service excellence to our customer and end user? If so this role could be the perfect next step in your career.
As a FM - Soft Services (Account Manager) your duties will include:
- Successful delivery of all contracted soft services to the required contractual standards, providing a single point of management contract responsibility.
- Always maintain focus on Health and Safety ensuring a safe working environment by compliance with health and safety legislation, client and G4S internal H&S and compliance procedures.
- Monitoring and directing the activities of the Contract Team to ensure that the facilities are delivered efficiently and economically in line with commercial contract, to ensure compliant service delivery which meets all individual customer requirements and mitigates organisational risk.
- Overseeing processes for monitoring hours required and work undertaken to ensure that specifications are met, and staff are appropriately rewarded in line with budget targets.
- Monitor subcontracted facilities ensuring they meet contractual and statutory requirements.
- Participate in out of hours emergency cover duties as required.
- Management of HR issues (with support from HR representatives) including recruitment, employee relations, staff development, and absence management.
To be a successful FM - Soft Services Account Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of managing within a multisite operation of the FM industry.
- Operating at a high management level is essential, with the ability to build strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Previous knowledge/experience of working within the healthcare sector would be advantageous but not essential, with an understanding of the 49 elements of NHS 2007 Cleaning Standards and PAS 5748.
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of implementing cost-effective solutions and able to manage service delivery budgets.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Enthusiastic attitude and customer focused and flexible approach.
- The ability to work to deadlines whilst balancing various priorities and dealing with fluctuating workloads is essential.
This is a full-time, permanent role with usual hours Monday to Friday, however, the Account Manager will be required to work occasional evening and weekends in busier periods.
In return the Account Manager will receive a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Company Car/Car Allowance, 25 days Annual Leave exclusive of Bank Holidays, Life Assurance, Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, Access to High Street Discounts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'