Are you looking for a fresh challenge as a Facilities Manager? Would you like to join a national force in FM and Construction? If joining a market-leading company with over 5,000 employees and £2.5bn turnover sounds good to you, I want to hear from you!
My client are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to manage all services across 2-3 PFI / PPP schools contracts in the Scottish Borders and Edinburgh.
- 36 days annual leave
- Private health care
- Pension up to 7%
- £35,000 salary
- Car or car allowance (£5,000)
- Manage FM delivery (hard FM)
- Deliver hard services by managing a team of maintenance engineers (electrical, mechanical, fabric)
- Report into the PFI Contract Manager
- Support other PFI / PPP contracts in the area
- Manage the client (education, local authority).
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Experience as a Facilities Manager
- Ability to hold regular client review meetings
- Experience of managing a hard FM team
- PFI / PPP experience would be beneficial
- Engineering background is ideal, but those with technical management experience will also be equally considered
If you are interested, please submit your CV by following the links in this page. As interviews are happening soon, please feel free to call me (Matt Parkin) on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Contract Management
- Hard FM
- facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job