Manchester City Centre
Fantastic Progression Opportunity
My client, a major international building management company are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to support their Manchester City Centre properties. This role offers market leading opportunities to development take on more responsibility in the building and facilities management market, and work for one of the most important building management companies in Manchester.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring high levels of security
- Administer site health and safety management
- Manage 3rd party contractors whilst they carry out work
- Receive, log and action help desk calls
- Monitor budgets
- Assist in projects for site
Ideal candidates will have:
- IOSH Qualified
- Experience mobilising sites
- Experience in facilities management
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Events management
- An understanding of service provisioning services
This role is based in Manchester City Centre, and requires the successful candidate to manage their diary with the Security Manager to cover the reception area between these times: Monday - Friday, 8:30-17.
The salary is £22,000-£25,000pa and the role comes with 25 days holidays (+bank holidays) per year.
If you have not heard back from us within five working days your application has not been successful.