Are you looking to use your exceptional facilities coordination experience to support the running of an international office and their upcoming relocation to France?
An EU organisation based in Canary Wharf, are looking for a facilities coordinator to support their corporate support officer. The role is to start immediately on an initial 3 month interim contract with the option to extend up to 12 months. This will be a very busy and varied facilities role in a corporate fast-paced environment and an opportunity to work on a unique relocation project in a truly cosmopolitan environment.
Duties will include:
- Acting as point of contact for maintenance service providers, administering purchase orders and liaising with contractors
- Providing support in premises selection, fit-out and relocation process
- Drafting of terms of reference for procurement procedures related to premises, including support during tenders evaluation
- Compiling reports and liaising with the landlord
- Forecasting, monitoring and administering budgets for maintenance contracts
- Supporting the corporate support officer with upcoming office move / relocation to Paris.
- Fluency in English and knowledge of another EU language
- Fluency in French - desirable
- Experience in international Office Moves of medium sized companies (over 200 staff) and / or Relocations and Tendering
- Proven facilities management experience
- Proven experience in international office moves or relocation
- Proven experience in looking after tender processes
- Proven experience liaising with contractors
- Proven experience planning, tracking and managing budgets
- Exceptional communication skills to liaise with senior management in both public and private sectors within an international environment
- Experience of working in a multicultural working environment
- Advanced MS Office skills
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jessica. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Facilities Management Relocation Tender Office Move French