Facilities & Admin Manager
RecruitGibraltar is helping one our clients who is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
What is the plan for the Facilities & Admin Manager role?
Oversee all Facilities & Administration duties and Administrative staff, as well as budget control of purchases and services supplied to the Company.
What will you do as a Facilities & Admin Manager ?
• Deal with all administration duties, vacation travel arrangements of employees and arrival of relocators
• Liason with Vendors and outsourced maintenance companies
• Management of facilities for the upper floor of the offices including repairs & liaison with maintenance companies
• Management of company mobile phones and apportion of monthly invoices for all office phones
• Allocation of flats to relocated employees
• Maintaining contact with Estate Agents (Management Company) for the aforementioned relocated employees
• Oversee receptionists and administration assistants, company drivers and the company cleaners
• Apportioning apartment bills, car insurances, vehicle maintenance costs, fuel & tolls, company cleaning invoice
• Budget control of services supplied to the company
• First line of contact for Administration Employees and vendors
• Arrangement of customs clearance and deliveries from abroad to the office& vice versa
• Assisting company PA with company board meetings, including meal venues etc.,
What do you know that makes you a great Facilities & Admin Manager?
• Previous experience in a similar Facilities & Admin role is essential
• English and Spanish language spoken and written is essential
• Intermediate/Advanced MS skills (Word, Excel)
• Maths and Accounting skills required
• Knowledge of Property Management preferred
You will already live in the area
Salary based on experience with bonus & excellent package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job